Sunday 20 October 2013

Fav Quote of the Week #3

"At the end of the day, we're all going to make mistakes, we're all going to do things we regret, even in those who we care about, it's unavoidable. But at the end, what matters is how you address your failings, how you treat your family, how you treat your friends, how you forgive and how you love. One more thing I realized, you never get the whole bucket list done, you just keep adding things to it because every day there’s something new to amaze us, it’s how we know we're alive."

I caught the last couple minutes of the television show 'Bones' a few days ago, and I heard this. I had to rewind the show a couple of times so I could jot this down because I thought it was so inspirational that I wanted to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment