Monday 14 October 2013

Just Little Things Post #1

               Which one is your most valued 'Life's Simple Pleasures?'

890. I love those conversations where you just don't have to put any effort into them and they just flow. You don't have to worry about what you're going to say next and you can just talk about anything, sometimes the strangest of things. It's nice.

927. When you walk into a theatre expecting there to be at least some people but you and your friend are the only ones. But then you just think, "ah some other people will walk in after" and then no one does!! And you guys are the only ones and have the theatre to yourself, like how awesome is that.

901. Photo booth pictures are just the best. Especially having all of the people having to squeeze into the tiniest of space, hoping you'll all make it into the pictures. & minus the fact you need like a specific amount of change, since I never have change but they're just awesome to have and they're great for memories!

837. This happened to me just the other day. A group of us were ddriving back from a corn maze, and listening to the radio when the song "Baby Got Back" came on out of all songs, and all of us just started singing along together. It was the funniest thing ever.

852. I love this one because it's something that always happens to me. All of my friends just know how much I love food, which is embarrassing, but hey, I'm not complaining since they always give me the bigger half :D 

860. I think it says it all.  

846. Movie nights are one of the best things ever. There's nothing I love more than getting together with a group of friends, going over to someones house, making sure we have lots of munchies and just watching movies all night. 

949. Having my pet choose to sleep next to me out of all the hundred other places he could sleep just makes me feel so loved and lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment