Monday 21 October 2013

Just Little Things Post #2



Both of these pictures apply to me because yesterday was one of those days where I did absolutely nothing, and I just decided to read all day. I wasn't even half way finished my 487 page book, Divergent when I started reading yesterday, and before I knew it I was finished it. I just couldn't stop reading it because I didn't want to put it down since each chapter kept getting more and more interesting. When I was finished reading I was kind of sad, because I actually fell in love with one of the characters named Four/Tobias, and I didn't want the story to be over! But then I remembered that there was a second book called Insurgent, that I am going to start reading in a few days, so I'm super excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment