Sunday 3 November 2013

My Favourite TV Shows!

  • Grey's Anatomy; without a doubt this series is number one, it's my favourite. I have been in love with it since the first epsiode and watched the first 8 seasons with in a month, which in a way was bitter sweet because it was over so quickly and had to wait for the next season to begin.I can't believe they're on season 10!
  • The Vampire Diaries; this one is a close second because it did take me a while to get into watching it, but when I did I just couldn't stop. I was totally all goo-goo-ga-ga over Stefan & Elena's relationship at the beginning but I am always awaiting for Thursday night for the new episode.
  • Criminal Minds; This is one of the 'detective' type shows that has always stuck with me and that I have always been interested in. I've been trying to re-watch all of the seasons, but always seem to get sidetracked with something else. 
  • Pretty Little Liars; My best friend Paige was interested in this show before me, and I remember her trying to get me to watch it and I just wasn't budging, until my little sister's were watching it one day, and it was a season fianle and I didn't find it that bad. So I decided to watch the other 2 seasons and now I really like watching it, though I haven't seen any of the new episodes since my grandma decided to get rid of the Much Music channel.
  • Supernatural; I watched all of the seasons up to the sixth or seventh and haven't really been following the new seasons on tv, but I really love the Winchester brothers and they're super hilarious. I'll probably just wait to buy the full seasons on DvD.
  • The Walking Dead; With this show, one epsiode can be the best thing I've seen, and super interesting, but then next week it's the most boring thing I've seen, and to me that happens a lot. I still watch it (well until my grandma got rid of AMC as well) but I like to see what happens. I watched the first episode for the season and it wasn't good at all, but I heard that thankfully, it does get a lot better. 
  • 90210; I know this show doesn't air anymore, but it was actually one of my favourite shows to watch so I thought I might as well put it on here. I really miss it and wish they didn't end it.
  • Friends; This show was amaaaaazing!!! I remember watching the series finale and crying my eyes out! This is definitely one of the best tv shows ever.
  • Family Guy; This show never gets old, and its my favourite one between this, South Park and The Simpsons. 
  • Futurama; This was probably one of the first animated series I started watching and got in to that said "This show is not suitable for children under the age of 14."
  • Reba; I remember always loving this show because Reba's daughter had the same name as me! It was also a really funny show and I loved Van! I think this was the first series I actually ever followed.
  • My Wife and Kids; I think this is probably one of the funniest tv series that I have ever watched! 
Series that I still have to watch: Breaking Bad, Awkward, American Horror Story

No comments:

Post a Comment