Wednesday 13 November 2013

Matched 25 Tweets

Conversation 1
@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes
@xxxanderrr so the Matching Banquet wasn't that bad, hey? I'm just happy we were both picked for the same day to have it #thankful 

@xxxanderrr Xander
@Cassia16 see, I told you it'd be a piece of cake #noworries btw, you looked pretty good in that green dress 

@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes
@xxxanderrr why thank you, that's my favourite colour! But did you see Lea in her red dress? She looked #gorgeous @leaxoxo

@leaxoxo Lea
@Cassia16 aww thanks so much Cas! You've always been so nice, I just want to say that I think you and Xander make a good match @xxxanderrr

@xxxanderrr Xander
@Cassia16 but not as gorgeous as you :)

@leaxoxo thanks lea!

@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes
@leaxoxo I'm so surprised that we were matched together! That almost never happens being matched to someone you ready know 

@leaxoxo Lea
@Cassia16 yeah tell me about it #jealous but it will be nice to get to know someone new and from a different town 

@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes
@leaxoxo exactly! I hope everything works out for you :)

Conversation 2
@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes
@thebraminator what did you get for grandfather? #presents #curious

@thebraminator Bram Reyes
@Cassia16 well of course you have to wait until he opens it just like everyone else #hehehe

@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes
@thebraminator okay fine but then I won't tell you what mine is either 

@thebraminator Bram Reyes
@Cassia16 Cassia, we all know you wrote grandfather a letter, it's no secret. 

@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes
@thebraminator oh, right. I forgot I told you #oops I think he'll like both of our gifts #ihope

@thebraminator Bram Reyes
@Cassia16 yeah I think he will, we both put lots of thought into them

@MrAbranReyes dad, do you know how many people are coming to grandfathers tonight? I hope it's not too crowded #familytime

@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes 
@thebraminator @MrAbranReyes yeah I want to know to, it'll be good to have time just as a family

@MrAbranReyes Abran Reyes
@thebraminator @Cassia16 I'm not too sure, you know grandfather did have lots of friends and they'll all miss him just like we will when he's gone, so they will need time with him as well, but I know how you both feel

Conversation 3
@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes
@kymarkham are you okay? I was kind of worried about you at the showing last night?

@kymarkham Ky Markham
@Cassia16 what are you talking about?? I had a blast! #moretimestocome

@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes
@kymarkham oh, ummm but I swear I thought I saw some tears run down you're cheeks...

@kymarkham Ky Markham
@Cassia16 I don't think you know what you're talking about Cassia... I never cried last night, especially not at that showing...

@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes
@kymarkham uhh, okay sorry, but remember we're friends, you can tell me anything if you ever need to talk

@kymarkham Ky Markham
@Cassia16 okay, thanks for letting me know, but I was fine, and I still am fine.

@Cassia16 Cassia Reyes
@kymarkham okay Ky, just making sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment