Monday 30 September 2013

Graduating


"Excited & scared at the same time."

Do you guys remember growing up and being super excited to graduate and get out of school? Because I do, but now I'm having mixed emotions about it. Don't get me wrong, I am still really excited! It's going to be fun to walk up on the stage, get your diploma and just look at all of your friends and peers who you have shared this experience and all of the memories with. To also see how proud all of your family members and all of the people who have supported you will be. Although, I'll be scared as well because I'll be thinking about how we aren't going to have to go to school everyday, we won't have an excuse to see the same people, and we will have to experience the most change we have encountered, probably ever. It'll be bitter-sweet. That's why chosing those six words seemed right to me.
I made the picture black and white because it made the picture look better and made it more emotional/dramatic. I made the words fade away just a little bit becasue I didn't want them to stand out too much. I didn't use an exclamation mark because I didn't want it to sound like I was super excited .

No comments:

Post a Comment