Monday 16 December 2013

My Logbook Entries

A while ago in creative writing class, we were doing our own personal logbooks. We kept track of what we did, everyday, for a month. All of them varied to what they had drawn or writen on them, and to how long they were. You could really add anything that had to do with your day. I mostly stuck with writing and doing little doodles to represent what I did. They're interesting to do, and kind of fun, (besides when it was a long weekend, and you may have forgotten what you did for the past few days) but it's super cool to look back and to see what you did on an exact date. These aren't all of mine, but I did about 4 boxes for each day, so I didn't want to have a ton of pictures of just my days, so I thought these were my best and most exciting ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment